We do everything we can, every day, to protect our little loved ones – especially when it comes to their health. With no caffeine, no sugar, no preservatives, no colourants, no additives nor any nasty hidden ingredients, our red espresso® Rooibos is a safe, healthy and excellent choice for children.
Containing only pure Rooibos tea, which is a natural source of antioxidants, our red espresso® ground Rooibos is loaded with powerful health benefits that help to protect and boost your child’s health. These include:
- Boosting the immune system
- Acting as a digestive aid; relieving constipation and nausea
- Fighting against allergies and asthma, as well as hay fever and eczema
- Calming and soothing the central nervous system; guarding against hypertension and irritability
- Ensuring a good night’s sleep
- Calming infants and easing colic in babies
In addition to its fantastic health benefits, our red espresso® rooibos is delicious in taste and can be enjoyed as your child’s favourite hot or cold drink. It is also naturally sweet, meaning that it can be enjoyed without sugar – making it a healthy alternative to carbonated and sugary drinks. It is also a fantastic way to keep your children hydrated on hot summer days and ensure they are getting the necessary fluid intake that they need.
Here are some fun ideas and effortless ways to add health to your children’s days:
- Add red espresso® Rooibos to fruit juice to make a freshly-made, healthy iced tea
- Great for juice bottles
- Great for sport bottles / after sport
- Excellent for birthday parties
- Freeze it to make deliciously healthy ice lollies
- Make it extra-healthy: Juice your own apples!
- Add red espresso® Rooibos to milk bottles
- You can adjust the strength, depending on your child’s taste
- Add to ice-cream for a healthier alternative to synthetic-flavoured shakes
- Make it extra-healthy: Make your own ice-cream!
- Add a shot to their morning smoothie
- Make tea time an extra-special treat by having a red cappuccino® or red latte® – just like mom!
Disclaimer: The information on this blog is for educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you are experiencing symptoms or need health advice, please consult a healthcare professional.
Did you find this article helpful? Please share your thoughts and comments with us below. We would love to hear from you.