Offer your customers all the health benefits of rooibos tea, with the sophistication of espresso, in a wide range of delicious drinks. An easy way to put health on your menu, with coffee-like margins.
How to price our drinks
• Price your red drinks at the same price as their coffee equivalents.
• Alternatively, as it is a healthy product, you can add a slight (5 – 10%) premium.
How best to put our drinks on your menu
- Our rooibos red drinks names are always written as two words with a registered trademark ®
- They should appear on your menu with your Tea offering
- Our matcha latte, turmeric latte and beetroot latte should appear as a separate offering on your menu called “superfood lattes”
Here are the best drinks descriptors that you can include on your menu:
For our rooibos:
- red espresso® – caffeine-free rooibos tea espresso
- red cappuccino® - caffeine-free rooibos tea cappuccino
- red latte® - caffeine-free rooibos tea latte
- fresh red® iced tea – freshly made 100% natural rooibos and apple iced tea
For our superfood lattes:
- matcha latte – green tea matcha latte
- golden turmeric latte – turmeric, cinnamon and ginger latte
- beetroot latte (also known as a crimson latte) – caffeine-free beetroot and ginger latte
Download our barista recipe card here