Serving: Makes 6
Time: 5 minutes + overnight freeze time
- 8 heaped tsp of instant red cappuccino® Original tin
- 50 ml hot water
- 500 ml cold milk of choice
- 30 g of dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup of crushed pistachios
- In a large jug combine the instant red cappuccino® powder and hot water and stir to combine then add the cold milk and stir until all is dissolved.
- Pour into your popsicle moulds and place in the freezer to set overnight.
- Once the popsicles have set melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the popsicles, sprinkle with the chopped pistachios and enjoy.