Check out this great recipe from Barista Pro Shop in the USA: Vanilla and sarsaparilla paired with the earthy tones of rooibos make this subtly sweet drink a great way to wind down anytime.
- 1 oz. of red espresso® Rooibos
- 1 oz. (or 4 pumps) of DaVinci Root Beer Syrup
- 6 oz. of milk or milk alternative
- Express a double shot of red espresso® Rooibos (60ml/2oz.)
- Add the syrup to the serving cup and steam the milk
- Pour the red espresso® Rooibos shot over the syrup and then pour your milk
For the iced version, pour the shots over the top of the ice after mixing the syrup and milk.
1, 8 oz. hot beverage or 12 oz. iced beverage