This recipe serves 4
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for the chai spice mix:
In a bowl, mix together:
- 3 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground cardamom
- ½ tbsp ginger
- ½ tbsp nutmeg
You will also need
- Add 2 tbsp red espresso® ground Rooibos tea and ½ tbsp chai spice mix to your French press.
- Fill with hot water.
- Let the mixture steep for a few minutes before pressing down the plunger.
- While the red espresso® ground Rooibos chai mixture is steeping, heat the Rugani 100% Cloudy Apple Juice in a microwave or saucepan until warm, not hot.
- Pour 60 ml red espresso® ground Rooibos chai mixture per cup and divide the 800ml apple juice between the cups.
- Serve with a cinnamon stick
The other option is you can
- Brew a 60ml shot of our rooibos chai capsules on your Nespresso machine instead of brewing our ground rooibos with the chai spice mixture on a French Press. And add this to the warm apple juice.
shop red espresso® shop rugani juice